A luxurious, hand blended moisturising cream that is a blend of Almond Sweet, Coconut Oil, Cocoa Butter, Jojoba oil and Sunflower oil which contain fatty acids, antioxidants and vitamins that nourish, moisturise and protect the skin.
It is suitable for any skin type, is easily absorbed and does not leave any sticky residue.
De-ionised Water (Aqua)
Sunflower Oil (Helianthus annus Seed Oil)
Glycerine (Glycerine) is produced from Rapeseed oil, it is a Humectant
Lexemul 561 (PEG-100 Stearate, Glyceryl Stearate) is an Emulsion stabiliser
Coconut Refined Oil (Cocos nucifera oil)
Lanalette Wax (Cetearyl alcohol) is an Emulsifier and is derived from Coconut oil fatty alcohols
Almond Sweet Oil (Prunus amygdalus var. Dulcis oil)
Jojoba Oil (Simmondsia chinensis seed oil)
Cocoa butter (Theobroma cacao seed butter) is an Emmolient
Euxyl K700 Is a preservative See Below
Carrageen (Chondrus crispus extract) is a stabiliser from polysaccharides that are extracted from red seaweeds
Vitamin E (Tocopherol)
PEG 100 Stearate is made by combining natural oils with stearic acid (a naturally occurring, vegetable fatty acid) to form a water soluble ester. PEG stands for polyethylene glycol.
Glyceryl stearate is a solid and waxy compound. It is made by reacting glycerine (made from Rapeseed) with stearic acid (a naturally occurring, vegetable fatty acid).
Euxyl® K 700 is a liquid cosmetic preservative, which can be used in leave-on as well as rinse-off products, it was developed for in cosmetic formulations with a skin-friendly pH value up to 5.5. It has a broad, balanced spectrum of effect against bacteria, yeasts, and mould fungi.
It is a typically biostatic product with the biocidal properties necessary for practical use.
euxyl® K 700
Preservative for cosmetics & toiletries
- Patented, stabilised aqueous preparation based on Potassium Sorbate, Phenoxyethanol and Benzyl Alcohol
- Broad, balanced spectrum of effect against bacteria, yeasts and moulds
- Effective in pH ranges up to 5.5
- Suitable for leave-on and rinse-off products
- Potassium Sorbate
- Potassium Sorbate is a mild preservative being used in cosmetic and skin care formulas as a paraben alternative to prevent or retard the growth of microorganisms and protect products from spoiling. Developed from Sorbic Acid, which is naturally found in the berries of the mountain ash tree, Potassium Sorbate is effective against fungi, mould and yeast, but less active against bacteria, and therefore not considered a broad-spectrum preservative; it needs to be used in conjunction with other preservatives to ensure formulas are totally protected. It is used in a wide variety of skin care and cosmetic products, including facial, eye and hair care formulas.
- Rating: GOOD Categories: Preservatives Common cosmetics preservative that’s considered one of the least irritating for use in formulations. It does not release formaldehyde. The safety of phenoxyethanol has been assessed by the Cosmetic Ingredient Review (CIR) Expert Panel several times. This group evaluated the foundational scientific data plus the newer relevant data and concluded that phenoxyethanol is safe as a cosmetic ingredient this chemical occurs naturally in green tea. Further studies and accumulated safety data have shown that phenoxyethanol is practically nontoxic via oral and dermal (skin) In short, phenoxyethanol is considered a safe and effective preservative when used in amounts approved for use in leave-on or rinse-off
- Benzyl alcohol
- Is a natural ingredient. Many plants, fruits, and teas have it as a component, as do essential oils like jasmine, hyacinth, and ylang-ylang.